$130 per 50-minute initial session then $110 per 50-minute for all following sessions.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. It is your responsibility to check your coverage carefully before scheduling an appointment by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- What is my co-pay or co-insurance?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Do I need an authorization?
- Is this provider in network? Provide them with one of these numbers: NPI 1275815631 or Tax ID 46-1570298. They may require my name and office address as well.
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Although cash or check is preferred, all major credit cards are accepted. Be mindful that a 2.75% service fee of the amount charged will also be charged if using a credit card (excludes debit cards and American Express). Due to the rising costs of credit card companies fees & bank fees, this cannot be avoided. All deductibles and co-pays must be paid up front. You will not be billed.
Insurance will not pay for missed appointments. If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 48 hours in advance, you will be required to pay a $75 fee. I know some things are out of your control. So, in some cases, the fee will be waived to $37.50. You will have to pay all fees before another appointment will be scheduled. Because my evening (after 4 pm) and weekend (Saturday) time spots are in high demand, if you cancel two sessions in a row for an evening or weekend appointment, you will not be scheduled in those time slots in the future. No exceptions.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.
We are committed to your privacy. Do not include confidential or private information regarding your health condition in this form or any other form found on this website. This form is for general questions or messages to the practitioner.